How to cook Easy Baked Maple Glazed Arctic Char
- 4 fresh Arctic Char fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- 1 scallion, sliced thin (white part plus about 2-3 inches of the green)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk together the syrup through cornstarch solution until smooth.
- Place the Arctic Char fillets skin-side-down in a shallow baking pan.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the Arctic Char.
- Bake about 15-18 minutes at 450°F until the fish flakes easily baste with glaze halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle the Baked Maple Glazed Arctic Char with scallion and almonds before serving.
The Easy Baked Maple Glazed Arctic Char is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Maple Glazed Arctic Char serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Maple Glazed Arctic Char recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Baked