How to cook Sauteed Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in teriyaki, lemon juice, honey, and sesame seeds.
- Pour over the Mahi-Mahi fillets, marinate 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in the same skillet over medium heat.
- Add the Mahi-Mahi fillets and saute 4 - 5 minutes on each side, basting with marinade.
This recipe for Sauteed Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Sauteed Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed