Fish and seafood on your table - health in your house!
- Recipe -
- Recipe - 460
How to cook Baked Tilapia with White Wine:
- 2 fresh tilapia fillets, approximately 8-10 ounces each
- 5 ounces (1/4pint) medium white wine
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped mixed herbs
- 6 salad onions, diagonally sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 ounce butter
- 1 teaspoon cornflour, blended with a little cold water
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- Arrange the Tilapia side by side in a lightly oiled roasting tin or ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the wine, then sprinkle over the chopped garlic, most of the herbs, the salad onions and seasoning to taste. Place half the butter on each fish.
- Cover with a sheet of lightly oiled foil, seal in the fish then bake in a preheated oven 350°F, for 30-35 minutes.
- Transfer the Tilapia to a serving dish and keep warm. Pour the juices into a pan, stir in the blended cornflour and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the creme fraiche, pour over and serve immediately, sprinkled with the remaining herbs.
Cooking Time: Approximately 35 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Tilapia with White Wine serves/makes: 2
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Baked
- Recipe List -
- Recipe List -
Similar recipes (Tilapia ~ Baked):
- Baking Tilapia ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with butter, white wine, fresh basil leaves, lemon, onion powder, bread crumbs, and paprika powder.
- Tilapia Picatta ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with dry white wine, lemons, parsley, whole capers, flour, sweet butter, and peanut oil.
- Baked Tilapia ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - Made with tilapia fillets, olive oil, dried oregano, garlic powder, tomato paste, green bell pepper, onion, and butter.
- Easy Baked Tilapia ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - easy recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with butter, Old Bay Seasoning, garlic salt, lemon, and package of frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper.
- Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with garlic, butter, dried dillweed or parsley, Paprika powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pecan Crusted Tilapia ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with pecans, cereal thickener, onion powder, lemon, and parsley.
- Crunchy Tilapia ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with flour, egg whites, cornmeal, dried bread crumbs, and dried basil.
- Baked Tilapia with Thyme and Marjoram ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with flour, egg whites, yellow cornmeal, bread crumbs, dried thyme, and dried marjoram.
- Stuffed Tilapia with Crab Meat ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - recipe how to bake tilapia stuffed with crab meat, onion, celery, butter, parsley, bread crumbs, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper. This recipe is a tasty adventure that includes crab meat as well as spicy cayenne pepper.
- Tilapia Fillet with Mushrooms ~ Baked Tilapia Recipe - This is an easy recipe how to bake tilapia fillets with onion, mushrooms, green or red pepper, carrot, and dried tarragon.