Fish and seafood on your table - health in your house!
- Recipe -
- Recipe - 1275
How to cook Grilled Citrus Marinated Mako Shark:
- 1 pound fresh Mako shark steaks (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all the marinade ingredients together in a medium size glass bowl and stir to mix evenly.
- Place the Mako shark steaks in the marinade so that they are completely covered.
- Place the bowl of fish and marinade in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 1 hour (turn once).
- Remove steaks from the marinade, spray with cooking oil, and place on a hot grill.
- Grill for 5 or 6 minutes and then turn. Grill for an additional 5 or 6 minutes or until shark steaks are flaky.
For a better taste put the shark fillets or steaks in milk or buttermilk and soak overnight. That will draw out any unpleasantness.
This recipe for Grilled Citrus Marinated Mako Shark serves/makes: 3
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled
- Recipe List -
- Recipe List -
Similar recipes (Shark ~ Broiled/Grilled):
- Broiled Spicy Shark Fillets ~ Broiled Shark Recipe - recipe how to broil shark fillets with garlic, lemon juice, chili sauce, parsley, soy sauce, and dried basil.
- Grilled Shark Margarita ~ Grilled Shark Recipe - recipe how to grill shark steaks with ground ginger, lime juice, canola or olive oil, lime rind, garlic, and honey.
- Grilled Shark Marinated in Orange Juice ~ Grilled Shark Recipe - easy recipe how to grill shark (mahi-mahi, swordfish or salmon) steaks with orange juice, soy sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, garlic, and fresh parsley.
- Grilled Black Tip Shark Loins ~ Grilled Shark Recipe - recipe how to grill shark loins with olive oil, garlic, small bunch parsley, diced shallots, dried thyme, tomato, unsalted butter, and Tabasco sauce.
- Sesame Broiled Shark Steaks ~ Broiled Shark Recipe - Recipe how to broil shark steaks marinated in orange juice, ketchup, salad oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and pepper. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
- Spicy Bahamas Broiled Shark Steaks ~ Broiled Shark Recipe - Recipe how to broil shark steaks marinated in orange juice, onion, chili sauce, ginger root, soy sauce, basil, and Bahamian bird pepper. Bahamas recipe. Ready in 45 minutes.
- Honolulu Shark Steaks ~ Grilled Shark Recipe - Shark marinated in pineapple juice, garlic, and basil, then grilled. Honolulu recipe.
- Chinese Shark Fin Soup ~ Shark Recipe - Chinese recipe how to cook soup with precooked shark fin, dried Chinese mushrooms, chicken breast, chicken stock, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ham.
All Easy Recipes