Hawaiian Mushrooms Stuffed with Crab Recipe
How to cook Hawaiian Mushrooms Stuffed with Crab:
- 8 ounces canned crab meat
- 3 dozen large fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento (pepper)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Combine crab, parsley, and pimiento.
- Blend mustard into mayonnaise. Toss into crab mixture.
- Fill each mushroom crown with about 2 tablespoons crab mixture.
- Bake at 375°F(190°C) for 8 to 10 minutes.
The Hawaiian Mushrooms Stuffed with Crab recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
To print this page, use your browser's "print" button or press "Ctrl+P".
<< Back to All-Fish-Seafood-Recipes.com
<< Back to this recipe